American Red Cross Safety Information:
"We Live to Serve!"
- Protect lives and property
- Solve problems, keep the peace
- Offer impartial individual service and friendship to all members of this community by the ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humor
- Be leaders in our profession by serving with honor, integrity, and empathy, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence
- Train ourselves in both our ethical approach to police work, and our tactical expertise, so we may continue to provide the highest level of professional service to our citizens in the safest manner possible
- Always be ready to offer individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life
Achieve the appropriate level of staffing so that officers will not have to constantly be either on-duty or on-call which will enable us to adhere to our mission staement to the very best of our abilities.
2015 Statistical Reports:
New 2015 Articles: