"We Live to Serve"
- Continue to work in close partnership with our community to maintain a high quality of life.
- Continue to be leaders in our profession by serving with honor and integrity, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence.
- Continue to train ourselves in both our ethical approach to police work, and our tactical expertise, so that we may continue to provide the highest levels of professional service to our citizens in the safest manner possible.
- Relentlessly seek out and apprehend criminals
- Provide impartial service without regard to race or social standing
- Offer individual service and friendship to all members of this community by the ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humor.
- Always be ready to offer individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life
2015 Statistical Reports:
2014 Year in Review Report:
New 2015 Articles: