The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security have requested the Stallion Springs Police Department to provide a link for the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Victim Notification Program. This hyperlink assists eligible victims and witnesses in obtaining reliable and timely information regarding a criminal aliens release from custody. Victims and witnesses are required to register with HSI in order to receive notification of a criminal alien's release.
It is the vision of the Stallion Springs Police Department to:
- Continue to work in close partnership with our community to maintain a high quality of life.
- Continue to be leaders in our profession by serving with honor and integrity, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence.
- Continue to train ourselves in both our ethical approach to police work, and our tactical expertise, so that we may continue to provide the highest levels of professional service to our citizens in the safest manner possible.
It is the mission of the Stallion Springs Police Department to:
- Relentlessly seek out and apprehend criminals.
- Provide impartial service without regard to race or social standing.
- Offer individual service and friendship to all members of this community by the ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humor.
- Always be ready to offer individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.
2014 Crime Stats Report (Click on):
2014 News: SSPD & Animal Control rescue dogs from home: